Payroll & Benefits Forms
skip navigation
Human Resource Services (BHRS)   dotnet Home dotnet A-Z Index Advanced Search
Search all dotnet    Search this site
dotnet logo

WisDOT Payroll and Benefits

Main topics

Payroll & benefits home page


Resources / Q&A 

Payroll manual (for payroll coordinators only) 




Payroll & Benefit Forms

Payroll Related Forms

These are common payroll related forms that an employee may need throughout their employment.  All forms are to be completed and turned into the employee's Payroll and Benefits Specialist as needed.

  • Form W4 - Federal tax withholding form; changes made using Employee Self-Service (ESS)
  • Form WT-4 PDF - Wisconsin tax withholding form
  • Electronic Deposit - updates to your direct deposit account are made using Employee Self-Service (ESS)
  • W-220 PDF - Wisconsin Department of Revenue's Withholding Reciprocity agreement with IL, IN, KY, and MI
  • DT-1482 - Resignation/retirement/transfer out of WisDOT form

Benefit Related Forms:

Employees should complete these forms any time they experience a qualifying event such as marriage, divorce and birth of a child* within 30 days of that event and return the appropriate forms to their Payroll and Benefits Specialist.

 Visit the Family Changes/Events Page for additional information regarding qualifying events.

Additional Resources:

Last updated:  December 19, 2018


Payroll and Benefits Specialist Contact List



Direct Deposit/Federal W4

Payroll Calendars

IYC Open Enrollment

Leave Benefits


Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS)


Life Insurance

Income Continuation (ICI)

Delta Dental PPO

VSP Vision


Flexible Spending Account (FSA)

Health Savings Account (HSA)

Parking and Transit

Wisconsin Deferred Compensation Plan

Long Term Care


State of Wisconsin Benefits Education Guide


Employment Changes

Qualifying Life Events

WRS Eligible LTEs

Edvest College Savings Plan